EU, UK / permanent /
This client is establishing the next frontier of digital music and culture. With a talented team of artists, writers, game developers and engineers,they've has spent the past year experimenting with technologies and partnering with top musicians to find a winning formula that combines the unlimited possibilities of digital space with the immediacy and communion of live performance.
Music is just the first step — and this client is also prototyping how artists and brands might find a new home using AR technology, social platforms and a persistent gaming metaverse. Informed by our talented creatives and the voices of fans, gamers and digital creators, this will be a new home to bring cultural experiences, branding and digital retail into an unprecedented digital world.
This studio is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized Senior Producer with demonstrable budgeting and project management capabilities to work on a AAA Virtual Music Experiences project.
Reporting To: Chief Product Officer
LOCATION Paris, France
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Own delivery of the experience on time, budget, and at quality.
• Work with stakeholders to determine resources necessary to complete projects.
• Collaborate and communicate the vision to the team, providing motivation, direction, and production best practices.
• Work with the Creative Leads to coordinate, track, and guide activities of both internal and external development resources.
• Use project management tools, production methodologies to oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team
• Identify and fix bottlenecks, clearing roadblocks both on day-to-day tasks and longer term processes and pipelines.
• Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in product development where needed.
• Coordinate with internal Brand/Marketing, external Marketing, Outsourcing resources, first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned
• Spend a significant part of your day in JIRA
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• Experience shipping two or more major console titles as a Senior and/or Lead Level Producer or Producer.
• 5+ years of game development experience in an internal development Production role on multi-million dollar, AAA Products.
• Development discipline-specific history (Art, Engineering, Design).
• Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA (specifically JQL scripting) and Git/Perforce.
• Proficiency in utilizing Excel formulas to create useful tools and analysis documents.
• Experiencing deriving budgets and resource allocation schedules that map to deliverables outlined in creative briefs.
• A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies
• Experience managing external developers/resources.
• Familiarity with Build->Measure->Learn techniques for rapid iteration and development
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Competitive salary
• Great benefits
• Generous paid-time-off
• Flexible and remote work environment
• Teambuilding and events in amazing locations