USA / permanent /
Our client is establishing the next frontier of digital music and culture. With a talented team of artists, writers, game developers and engineers, their founder has spent the past year experimenting with technologies and partnering with top musicians to find a winning formula that combines the unlimited possibilities of digital space with the immediacy and communion of live performance.
Music is just the first step — this client is also prototyping how artists and brands might find a new home using AR technology, social platforms and a persistent gaming metaverse. Informed by our talented creatives and the voices of fans, gamers and digital creators, STAGE11 will be a new home to bring cultural experiences, branding and digital retail into an unprecedented digital world.
This role will be a part of the core team leading the development of a cutting-edge augmented reality (AR), location-based mobile game. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a small project-oriented development team utilizing co-development partners to build fully realized applications on iOS and Android.
Reporting To: Chief Technology Officer
LOCATION United States, West Coast, Los Angeles
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Play a lead role designing and developing a platform architecture optimized for streaming content.
• Collaborate with a small, tight team in developing successful AR experiences on mobile platforms.
• Participate in scoping project features into architecture roadmaps, tasks, time estimates, plus creation and maintenance of technical design documents.
• Drive and support co-developer partner milestones.
• Analyze technical requirements involved in the implementation of new features or modification of existing features.
• Explore new technologies and solve cutting edge technical challenges.
• Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release.